Did your printer stop recognizing the computer to which it is connected someday? Or Have you come across an error message – ‘Printer not responding’? Don’t worry! Online Tech Support Company is here to serve you with the peerless solutions by its certified experts. Just go through the obliging assistance and experience an instant resolution.
Nowadays, printers are needed almost everywhere, either it is a home with a single user or a company of hundred employees. To meet the rapidly cumulative demand for printing machines, brands keep on providing the marketplace with more advanced and better printers. Undoubtedly, the accuracy and efficiency of the branded printers are capable of delivering the great user experience. But the thing to consider is – ‘what a non-technical individual can do if his/her printer stops responding to the command from the connected computer?’ First of all, the user whose printer start facing this error should stay calm. After that, he/she needs to look for the issue related cause and solution that’s available in the below content.
Why ‘Printer Not/Stopped Responding’ Error Occurs?
Reasons that can lead to this error include:
• Print Spooler
• Poor Connectivity
• Printer Drivers Failure
• Corrupt Hardware Status, etc.
How to resolve Printer Not/Stopped Responding Error?
The adept professionals at Online Tech Support Company Australia always stay ready to render the best solution to the victims encountering such errors. The steps encompassed here are helpful in making people get rid of this issue instantly.
• On getting a message displaying printer not responding an issue, you as a user should start the solution by checking the connection between your printer and computer. After ensuring that both the devices are properly connected, restart all your device.
• All Windows (10, 7, or other) devices are featured with a built-in printer troubleshooter. It can help you in diagnosing and fixing the printer-related glitches. So, use it and enjoy the efficient fixation.
• Printer Spooler refers to a sort of print service that manages all the tasks associated with print. But some technical faults or bugs can arise the ‘printing machine not responding appropriately’ hitch. If the issue is due to Printer Spooler then it can be resolved simply by restarting the same.
• The printer can also reject and/or ignore the command if it is not configured to the correct port. Hence, to ensure smooth and error-free working, it is necessary to configure your printing machine to the precise port.
• Sometimes, the corrupt or outdated printer drivers are the reasons responsible for error where printer doesn’t follow the command from your computer. In those cases, solutions can easily be achieved just by reinstalling and/or updating printer driver to its latest version.
At last: Being properly implemented, the aforementioned guidelines have served a number of users with an instant resolution of their ‘Printer Not and/or Stopped Responding’ error. You should also deploy these instructions and try to fix the issue yourself. However, if you face trouble at any step of the procedure, contact the proficient Online Tech Support providers. They will fix the snag for you within no time and at affordable prices.